2024 Exiss 7400GN - 080301
You Save $7,811
Get in Touch
2024 Exiss 7400 Slant Load Gooseneck
The Exiss 7400 slant load is designed to deliver a safe, comfortable ride with maximum value for your hard-earned dollar. This trailer has been designed for users who are looking for an affordable trailer that features first-class construction, advanced engineering and quality components. Right out the box this trailer comes standard with a folding rear tack, heavy duty drop down windows with welded hinges aluminum faceguards, extra large tail side windows, full 7' wide frame and slam latch dividers, Exiss is bringing you a trailer built with the long haul in mind.
- Coupler Type: GN
- Load Type: Slant
- Trailer Width: 7'
- Stall Width: 40"
- Dressing Room Size: 4'6" shortwall
- Inside Height: 7'2"
- Exterior Sides: .040 white aluminum side sheets with extruded aluminum slats outside of horse area
- Roofing: 1 piece .040 aluminum roofing
- Floor: Interlocking extruded aluminum plank with 2"x4" I beams on 12" centers
- Rear Doors: 55/45 rear doors with an 18" x 24" window in load door and aluminum cam locks
- Side Access Door: Side unload door with cam latch and heavy duty drop down feed door
- Windows: Street-side drop down heavy duty w/ drop bars and welded hinges with curbside windows with bars and screen
- Tack Area: Fold-up rear tack wall (lined one side) with one removable saddle rack and one dome light
- Rubber on Walls: White aluminum lining above 48" high rubber lining in horse area all walls
- Kick Plate: .100 aluminum kick plate behind rubber lining in horse area
- Dividers - Full head with sloped shoulder portion and slam latch handle
- Roof Vents: One pop-up two-way aluminum roof vent per stall
- Tie Rings: One inside and one outside tie ring per horse
- Dressing Room Wall: Solid roof to floor wall separating dressing room from horse area
- Doors: 32" camper door with sliding window and screen door (curb side)
- Landing Gear: Single leg landing gear with removable crank handle
- Wheels: Five 16" aluminum wheels with five bias tires (includes spare)
- Hitch Safety: Kingpin hitch with 2 5/16" coupler, breakaway switch with battery, and safety chains with slip hooks
- Warranty: 8 year limited warranty for structure - 3 year limited trailer warranty (excludes axles, tires, brakes, & batteries)
Additional Features/ Upgrades to this Trailer
- 7,000lb Axle upgrade over standard 5,200 lb.
- 8 lug hub upgrade over standard 6 lug
- Stainless Nose wrap
- Folding step at tack room door
- Replaced standard interior lights with Opti-brite brand LED lights
- Rear loading light
- Drop down feed window in side access door
- Polylast flooring -- No rubber mats
- Air flow/bar type dividers with padded sides
- Lower panel/stud divider on 1st stall divider
- Center access door into tack room
This trailer is new and unused. These are photos of the actual trailer and our best description. We have endeavored to show anything out of the ordinary that you might want to know, in addition to all of the delightful features of this unit. If you have any questions about the trailer after seeing the pictures, feel free to drop us a line.